This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
This year I have decided not to make any resolutions but I have set my 2017 goals and things I want to do this year.
My 2017 goals
- My blogging is obviously something I want to continue with. I would love to grow both this blog and its social media and my nail blog Hellznails and the social media for that. (So please do check all those out and give me a follow there!)
- Running two blogs and two sets of social media can be quite time consuming and hard to manage so, I want to come up with a schedule for both that I can keep up to and that makes it easier.
- I joined Slimming World this year and got to my target fairly quickly so I want to make sure I keep the extra weight off and keep up my new, healthier eating habits.
- Get back to the gym! Between working and problems with my leg I let that slide last year so I desperately want to get back into going regularly.
- This year I would like to improve my make-up skills, especially winged eyeliner and contouring. I’m hoping if I keep practising I’ll get better at them.
- Learn more! Last year I did a few different college courses so I would like to make sure I do at least one more this year. I’ve really enjoyed my course and being back in the learning environment.
- I have set myself a reading challenge on Goodreads of 12 books this year, I love reading but when I’m busy it is the first thing I let slide.
- I want to finish decorating inside the house (there are just 3 rooms left to do) and finish landscaping the front garden.
My 2017 things I want to do
Last year I wrote a wish list of places I wanted to visit and things I wanted to do, I didn’t manage to do them all so some are carrying over and there are some new things too.
- Visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in Wakefield.
- Visit Brimham Rocks. I am quite ashamed to admit I live in Yorkshire and have never been here before!
- Eat at Teppanyaki, I keep seeing videos of this restaurant on Facebook and I’d love to eat there myself.
- Have a day at the Seaside, we went to Whitby last year and had a lovely day so I want to have a day out somewhere new this year.
- Go to a rugby match. I’m not really a rugby fan (or any live sport to be honest!) but it always looks like everyone has a good time watching the games.
- Go to the Fake Festival, me and my friends went last year and had a great day and night so I’d love to go again and see some different cover bands.
- Go to a theme park. Both me and Ellie are thrill seekers and love rides so I’d like to take us both to one this year.
That is my 2017 goals and things I want to do, it’s quite a long list but I think I can achieve everything if I set my mind to it.
What are your resolutions or goals for the year?