This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
How has your month been? We have had a really busy month here and it has gone so fast! Autumn is definitely here now and I’m busy thinking about Christmas and making a start on my shopping lists. Here is my October monthly roundup.
Five things I did this month
- Me and Ellie had a really girly day, we went shopping, had lunch at Frankie & Benny’s then sat in Starbucks drinking pumpkin spice lattes. It was such a nice day!
- My friend and I had a girls night out drinking cocktails and gossiping.
- We had a road trip up to Teeside to visit my nan. I always feel bad that I don’t see her as often as I’d like to, but it’s so lovely when we do get there.
- One of my oldest friends is back from travelling. We spent a night in at mine where she filled me in on her adventures, we drank (too much) prosecco and ended up having a girly sleepover.
- I took Ellie to see Justin Bieber at Sheffield, Ellie absolutely loved seeing him close up and in person. Whilst he isn’t my cup of tea nothing makes me happier than seeing her happy.
Five great moments this month
- I met Scotty T!! He is just as gorgeous in real life and was lovely to both me and Ellie. You can read all about that night here.
- I have kept up to my new Slimming World plan and I’m so close to my target now in just 8 weeks.
- Keeping up to Slimming World means I’ve had to go clothes shopping and I was so pleased to fit in to a smaller size in jeans.
- I’ve been trying to “put myself out there” a bit more with both this blog and my nail blog (Hellznails) the last few months. I’ve had some great opportunities and met some lovely people.
- I went for a job interview and was offered the job. After lots of thinking I turned it down in the end but it was such a boost to know I performed well at the interview and other places would like me to work there.
Five things I want to do in November
- Have another girls day with Ellie.
- Start my Christmas shopping. I want to get as much as possible done so I don’t have the December panic.
- Keep working on my blog schedule and keep up to it.
- Keep putting myself out there in the blogging world.
- I’d love to cross another thing off my Days Out wishlist before the end of the year.
What have you been up to this month? And what are your plans for November?