This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
I’ve decided each month to share my favourite songs of the month, these could be new or older songs just whatever I have been listening to a lot for that month.
[spotify id=”spotify%3Auser%3Ahelerinablogs%3Aplaylist%3A3a8GM0eZYv9cdp7hNbRtPW” width=”300″ height=”380″ /]
My most played songs this month are these 8 and they’re quite a random mix of things!
- Calum Scott – Dancing On My Own, I’ve loved this from when he sang it on Britains Got Talent so I was so pleased it was released.
- Panic! At The Disco – Bohemian Rhapsody, this is from The Suicide Squad soundtrack, I’m a huge Panic! fan and I’ve seen them perform this live so obviously love being able to listen to this now.
- Grace – You Don’t Own Me, this is another song from The Suicide Squad soundtrack, I quite liked it when it was released earlier in the year and after hearing it on the film it has definitely grown on me.
- The Chainsmokers – Closer, Ellie has been listening to this non stop since it was released and I’ve ended up downloading it myself now!
- Jonas Blue – Perfect Strangers, this was played a lot when we were on holiday so listening to it instantly reminds me of that.
- Sia – Cheap Thrills, it seems to be played constantly on the radio at the moment and I love singing along to it.
- ChVrches – Recover, I watched ChVrches set at Glastonbury on the TV and really enjoyed it Recover is my favourite song from their album.
- Pierce Brothers – It’s My Fault, I came across these on the Free Post Code Lottery daily video and they reminded me a lot of Mumford & Sons It’s My Fault is a really catchy toe-tapping song that I’ve listened to a lot since then.
What has been your favourite song this month?