This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
The prize for this weeks UK Stationery Great British Giveaway post is from In A Nutshell Planning, an Etsy store that sells a huge range of planning stickers. I’ve not ordered from In A Nutshell Planning before so was looking forward to seeing what the stickers would be like and couldn’t wait for my parcel to arrive.
Inside my parcel was
- Winter pink planner stickers, a two sheet set of pretty pink stickers that will look great to decorate my winter months planner pages.
- Work schedule planner stickers, these are a great size to add each days shifts into my planner and there is still space to write other things in each day.
- Nails and brows planner stickers, great to keep track of beauty appointments.
- Gymnastics planner stickers, I will use these to note down Ellies gymnastics classes and competitions.
- Chalkboard collection meeting stickers, great for work and personal meetings.
- A weekly planner kit, three sheets of various stickers which are great for decorating, lists etc.
- A sample sheet of stickers.
All the stickers are printed on really thick matte sticker paper which makes them feel really luxurious and they are all printed and cut perfectly. I have already been using them in my planners, they are all the perfect size and I’m able to write over them all too.
If you are looking at planner stickers I would definitely recommend looking at In A Nutshell Planning for them!