This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
From Candy Pink Designs I chose
- Cute Christmas themed stickers, these will be great for decorating my Christmas planner or even sticking on presents or cards.
- Cute Halloween themed stickers, some more stickers to put away until later in the year that I will use to decorate my planner around Halloween.
- Cute nail polish stickers, I’ve recently been keeping track of what I’m doing on my nails when in my blogging planner (for my other blog of course) so these will be a great icon to use that’s easy to find as I’m scanning back through.
- Cute piggy bank stickers, these will be great to keep track of what I’m putting into my savings and they are big enough to write a figure on too.
- Cute gymnastics stickers, Ellie is a gymnast so these will be great to keep track of lessons and competitions.
- Petrol / gas pump stickers, as I’m trying to put more into our savings this year I’m keeping a close watch on what I’m spending money on each month so these are a great way to quickly see how much has been spent on petrol (again these are big enough to write a figure on).
- Cute laptop stickers, these are for my blogging planner so I can see at a glance what is posted or scheduled on my blogs.
- Cute plan stickers, I’m going to use these to highlight ideas for upcoming posts and to keep track of what I’ve written and when.
- Cute Christmas countdown, these are going to be put away for now and used on my December planner pages.
All of the stickers are printed on matte paper so they are easy to write over the top of, they are all really well printed and cut and all perfect sizes for my planners. I’m so pleased with my order and will definitely be shopping with Candy Pink Designs again.