This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
As well as collecting teapot and teacup things I’ve also recently been collecting wax melts. I started out using the bigger brands like yankee and then came across UK independent stores waxes, which are much cheaper and better quality and they are all much stronger and give a better throw of the scent.
One of my favourite stores is Tarts With A Heart, I’ve now tried most of their scents and always keep my favourites in stock. TWAH recently announced a new collection the “Americandy” collection so, of course, I had to be one of the first in the line to get their pre-order full collection box.
There are 6 different scents in this collection
- Banana Nut Bread – freshly baked banana nut bread with cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- Pink Sugar Candy – strawberry milkshake and candy floss with lemon and caramel.
- Buttered Popcorn – fresh popcorn with butter.
- Grape Soda – just like the fizzy grape drink.
- Peanut Butter Cups – peanuts and chocolate.
- Blue Raspberry Slushie – just like the blue slushie drinks
All 6 tarts smell exactly like the descriptions. I’m not a huge baking scent fan so Banana Nut Bread and Buttered Popcorn are probably my least favourite, although Ellie loves baking scents so these will no doubt make their way into her bedroom soon! My absolute favourite is the Grape Soda, it smells exactly like the drink and it is really strong so will easily fill a room with the gorgeous smell.
Tarts With A Heart wax melts are just £1 each or you can buy the whole collection for £5.
If you like using wax melts and haven’t tried Tarts With A Heart I’d definitely recommend checking out their store here