This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
I recently entered a competition on Instagram and was lucky enough to win! The prize was a credit note to spend in 23 different UK stationery / planner shops (which for a stationery nerd like me was just THE best prize ever to win!) so each week I’m going to share what I’ve bought from each shop with my winnings.
The first prize to arrive was from Mrs Brimbles which is a shop I already know and love.
I chose to get
- a personal sized penguin dashboard, which will look great in my Christmas planner (yes I have a separate planner for Christmas lol!)
- a snowflake charm, again for my Christmas planner.
- a personal sized unicorn dashboard, I have this already in the A5 size and love it so had to get it for my other planner too.
- a pack of superhero paperclips, I’m not sure what I’ll use these in yet but they’re just so cute I had to have them.
- a beach hut print lined notebook.
- a chevron print lined notebook.
- a Superman A4 sized notebook.
- a jumper print notebook with plain paper inside.
A lot of these things were in the sale so my £15 to spend went quite a long way and I’m really pleased with everything I got.
A lot of these things are still in stock on the website and are still in the sale so if there’s anything you like make sure you check out Mrs Brimbles shop.