This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
I say this every month but can you even believe it is November already? The big C will be here before we know it now. We’ve had a good month and have got lots done. Today I am sharing my October round up and November plans.
October round up – things I have done this month
- I met Carmi MUA and Soph Does Nails at the Make Up Revolution launch in Superdrug.
- We are just back from a week in sunny Gran Canaria. It has been an amazing break and I can’t wait to share it with you all.
- Me and my friend Linda had a girls night out wine tasting at Veeno in Leeds.
- We had a trip to Teeside to visit my nan. I hate that she is so far away and we can’t visit more often.
- I got festive at the Viking Christmas Arty Party.
- Getting ready for our holiday meant lots of shopping. Even something as boring as buying suncream always seems exciting when you are going on holiday.
October round up – November plans
- We are going to see The Killers next week in Liverpool. I am SO excited about it! I can’t remember the last time I saw them live and I can’t wait for Ellie to see them too.
- Ellie has a hospital appointment this week for her knee. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of what is wrong with it and can start helping.
- Every year I make an advent calendar for Ellie, I need to get on with that as it will be needed in just 30 days.
- We are having a family lunch out in a couple of weeks. It will be nice to see everyone and have a catch up with them all.
- I would like to get all my Christmas shopping done by the end of the month. It makes me feel a bit panicky the nearer it gets. If I am all done and ready I won’t be worrying about it.
- We seem to have an ever growing “eBay pile” of clothes. If I can get them all up on eBay we will have some spare space and some extra spending money too.
- Each year I handmade presents for my friends. There is a different theme each year but this time I am stuck for ideas. I really do need to decide what I’m making and start with them.
- Now we are home from Gran Canaria we don’t have any more holiday plans. Hopefully I can get a few things booked or planned then we have something to look forward to.
How was your October? What do you have planned for November?