This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
This Valentines Day I don’t have a “special someone” to spend the day with. But, does that mean I don’t have a Valentines Day beauty wishlist of my own that I secretly hope someone will buy me?…no it does not!
My Valentines Day beauty wishlist
- Rimmel Kate Moss Sculpting palette in 002 coral glow. Although this is a budget / drugstore palette I have seen brilliant reviews of this and I love the swatches I have seen of it. At £5.59 it really is a bargain.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturiser. This is my all time favourite moisturiser and unfortunately my jar of this is empty. As much as I love it I can’t justify the £34 to replace it at the moment.
- Mac Diva matte lipstick. Do I need another reddish-burgandy matte lipstick? No probably not. Do I want this reddish-burgundy lipstick? Yes! Yes I do. At £15.50 I might treat myself to this soon.
- Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost eyeshadow palette. I have been lusting after this for ages now and I’m on the waiting list for it at Cult Beauty. At £23.50 I think it is really reasonable for 35 gorgeous eyeshadows.
- Charlotte Tilbury Kim K W Hot Lips lipstick. I would love to add a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick to my collection and I love the colour of Kim K W. It’s a gorgeous girly pink that would be perfect for me. It is £23 so it would definitely be a big treat if I bought it for myself!
What do you think of the things on my Valentines Day beauty wishlist? Are any of them on your wishlist too?