This post may contain affiliate links, PR samples or sponsored content, please see disclaimer page in menu.
This week I’m sharing my prize from By Jem Designs, a UK Etsy seller who makes pretty stickers to brighten up planners. I haven’t ordered from this store before and had a hard time deciding what to pick as there were so many lovely things I wanted!
After lots of deciding, changing my mind and deciding again I finally chose
- Gold foil day off stickers, I couldn’t get a very good photo of these as they are so shiny but they are gorgeous and a perfect way to keep track of days off work.
- Glitter metallic weekend banner stickers, these are also stunning and glitter is always the best thing for a weekend.
- Bathtub / relax stickers, I always make a point of making some pampering “me” time and these will be great to mark some free time for it.
- Shopping bag stickers, I’ll use these to mark any shopping sprees we have and as they are matte I’ll be able to write how much money was spent on them.
- Glasses stickers, these will be great for opticians appointments.
I’m so pleased with all the stickers from By Jem Designs they’re all perfect for what I want them for and really well printed and cut.